Saturday, May 23, 2009

Subject: Photoshop Chapter 1

Imagine world with tons of colors like in the fantasyland...it was a spectacular scene, isn't it?
Maybe u wonder how photographers can create such a wonderful, attractive masterpeice in their photos. They use a little bit of imagination, and plenty of software workout. Doing these is not an easy task..


Adobe Photoshop is a power tool that can convert a dull looking image into a beautiful artwork. U can see the example at the right corner of my page. This is my brief intro about working in a digital art and graphic design workspace.Below is my artwork published in my college last semester..

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

QuickPost Quickpost this image to Myspace, Digg, Facebook, and others!


Medium: Photoshop Cs2
Title: Iguvis Mag Ad

End of Photoshop subject Chapter 1.

Any question about graphics, please don't hesitate to mail me..

No comments: